12/4/13

Nathan and Crystal | Mesa Arizona LDS Temple Wedding Photographer

Whether they know it or not, I've been eagerly looking forward to Nathan and Crystal's wedding for a long time. I've known Crystal for a long time and have enjoyed getting to know Nathan at our meetings and our shoots and I'm so thrilled that they've found each other. We took care of bride and groom formal portraits on the Monday prior to their actual wedding and I loved that we can make awesome images at that shoot but I also love that it gave them some good time to be together (with a guy with a big camera following them around) separate from all the stress of planning and organizing and finalizing wedding details. The clouds during the final images we made around sunset are the most vibrant and dynamic that I've ever photographed at the Mesa Arizona Temple. Here are some of my favorites:

Crystal and Nathan from Chris Paxman on Vimeo.