5/7/13

Opening House Grand Opening | Paxman Photography

How was your weekend? Ours was fantastic and crazy busy. We had our open house event and it was great to have all my family here. Plenty of friends from town and from the Pinetop-Lakeside Chamber of Commerce.came to help us celebrate and check out the new location we've worked so hard to get ready for opening. So now it's official, we're here and we're open. We're open from 10 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday and on Saturday by appointment. The studio phone number is 928-367-PICS (7427). Paxman Photography Ribbon Cutting Ceremony photo PaxmanPhotography001B_zps01b08164.jpg _________________ Much of the rest of our weekend was spent moving my parents out of the house I grew up in and into their new home. I don't typically post images that took with my iphone but I really like how this panoramic turned out. What do you think?  photo 2013-05-07_0001_zps079a51cd.jpg