8/16/09

Michael + Bonnie | Pinetop Wedding Photographer

They were married 2 weeks ago among friends and family and surrounded by the beautiful pines at Torreon Country club outside of Show Low Arizona. It was a gorgeous day and I was thrilled for the opportunity to photograph another wedding of significant distance from the valley of the sun.









We all had a great time at the wedding. Bonnie was pretty sure she was going to prevent me from catching any "candid" shots of her. Here is a collage of all the pictures where I wasn't quite stealthy enough to sneak a candid:
The greatest example of this actually happened during the ceremony. As Michael struggled for a few seconds to extract the rings from the ringbearer's ribbon I took a few steps in to get a closer shot. Bonnie gave me a "peace-sign" and everybody laughed:



Thanks guys for letting me be there to photograph your big day.

9 comments:

  1. I love your photgraphy. I learned of you through the Merrill/Joncas families. Anyone would be lucky to have you as their photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen your photos a couple of places (I'm from Lakeside, we know some of the same people) and LOVE it!! You're very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Heidi's cousin and I have seen all of your photo that you have done for the Merrill family! Totally love your work & would love to win a family photo session and even if I don't win I'd love to get some family photos done! Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Amazing pics. Nice try getting the "candid shots". I've heard of your photography through my sister's work and I like your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you through the Joncas family blog. I LOVE your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris...I really want to win the giveaway on heidi's blog..i periodically check your blog and see what you've done. everything looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chris,
    I'm a friend of Jill's and because of that I saw Heidi's blog and the give away. I've seen your pictures before and your style is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I wrote about your photography skills on my blog! Awesome work. I think the last photo of bride and groom is my fav. Very natural looking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. pick me! pick me! pick me! ha! Seriously I cherish pictures FOREVER! I am known as the camera freak in my family. (However my pics are not as amazing as yours!) I hope I win!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!