2/21/09

TTD


This is a fun little outing we did with a few other photographers up at the Salt River.
I haven't ever done something like this where you take a beautiful girl in a beautiful dress and destroy the dress but it sure made for some pretty images!

These are just a few of my favorites. I sure appreciate Chelsea's patience dealing with 5 photographers and all our prodding, posing, and prompting. She did great and totally got in the water in February!
f



These are just a few of my favorites. I sure appreciate Chelsea's patience dealing with 5 photographers and all our prodding, posing, and prompting. She did great and totally got in the water in February!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, love the dress and the pix! So pretty! Pix in the water are so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great Chris! Whenever I get married, you are hired! Ok? I love all your pictures. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that tylers wife? she looks familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN! These turned out really cute. I'd love to do something like this someday. But for the model's sake, maybe wait until June? Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo hoo for TTD sessios!!!!
    awesome, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were on the ball with this one. I haven't even started on my images yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are beautiful! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome...such a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!