2/28/09

Corey + Christina - Mesa Arizona Engagement Portrait Photographer

There are so many reasons why I love to do what I do. I love being able to work with such fun people and often times reconnect with childhood friends. I was in sixth grade with Christina ( 2nd row from the bottom, 1st from the left). I don't believe we had seen each other since graduation so this was alot of fun.

^ (can you guess which one is me?)

SO SERIOUS!


I like how relaxed they were able to get sitting on concrete 3" above the waters surface.







My new favorite door!

3 comments:

  1. WOW, it's been a LONG time since I've seen her! Very good looking couple! If she's reading this, CONGRATULATIONS:0)!
    ~Jolyn McNeil

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time, and it was so good to see you again! Only six weeks to go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We share favorite doors. It's amazing! With it's beautifully distressed wood and it's chipping plaster and the holes that resemble bullet holes. I just love that door :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!