1/15/13

Promo shoot for Complete Wedding Radio

To kick off the New Year I woke up on 1/1/13 and got together with the team from Complete Wedding Radio to create some awesome images, some head shots, and some promo images. Jonathan, Alisha, and Rachelle host a weekly radio show called Complete Wedding Radio. The show discusses all thing weddings and wedding planning. I had the privilege of appearing as a guest once, and again as a cohost to fill in for Jonathan. I've worked with these guys at several events, they are great and a blast to be around. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You're so interesting! I do not suppose I've truly read through something
    like this before. So great to find another person with a few genuine thoughts on this subject matter.
    Really.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is needed on the web, someone with a
    bit of originality!
    My weblog : home

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!