11/3/12

Aubrey and Matheus | Mesa Arizona Temple Wedding Photographer

Matheus and Aubrey are getting married today (actually in a couple of hours! ...so I better hurry up and post this!) I understand that alot of friends and family are far away so I wanted to share some of their images from their formal wedding portrait session we did a little over a week ago. I feel so blessed that these guys trusted me to capture some an important event in their lives. I don't speak Portuguese, and Matheus doesn't speak a ton of English but I really hardly even noticed the language barrier. Congratulations guys! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Excellent photography, every photograph is looking so beautiful and they have quite unique view.I want to say thanks for sharing this great post i have enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!