9/23/12

All the way from Australia | Gilbert Arizona Family Photographer

It has to a really special event for me to get my camera out in 110` weather in Phoenix in August. This family reunion was certainly a worthy event. My Aunt who lives in Utah and my cousin who lives in Australia came to town to visit the rest of their family and it's not often that this group all gets together so we had to make portraits. Here are some of the favorites from the shoot at Freestone park. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I've been reading your blog for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic work!

    Also visit my site :: Make A Website

    ReplyDelete
  2. obviously like your web-site but you have to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts.
    Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very
    troublesome to tell the truth on the other hand I'll certainly come back again.

    My weblog - Create Website

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!