5/9/12

Sarah and Grant | Mesa Arizona Engagement Session Photographer

Grant and Sarah are getting married next week so I thought I'd better get on the ball and post a few of their images on my blog. The greatest compliment I can receive as a photographer is when a client refers me to a friend or family member. Less than a year ago I had the privilege of photographying Grant's older brother's wedding. I was so glad to hear that Grant got engaged and am so excited for the wedding. We took just a few minutes (I think 28 to be exact) to make some images for their sign-in book and to celebrate their being engaged. This is a spot in North Mesa that I'd driven by a few times and had wanted to shoot there, Grant and Sarah were kind enough to humor me. Here are just a few of my favorites: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!